Obstetric Anaesthesia Update Webinar
Webinar recording video
- All those who booked to watch live - you would have received an email on 08/10/2020 with the video link and password. If this is not in your inbox, please ensure that you check your junk mail.
- OAA members - please visit the webcast page in the members area of the website, where you will be able to see the video link and password.
- Non-members - you can book onto the recording video for £25. You will receive the video link and password in your confirmation email. If this has not come through, please check your junk mail.
About this webinarIn observance with Government guidance about the global pandemic, the decision was made to cancel the Obstetric Anaesthesia Update meeting (1 October 2020). This meeting was run virtually on Saturday 3 October, 09:00-12:30.
- Accredited with 2 CPD points
- View from the comfort of your home, your work, or on the go
- Receive the webinar recording afterwards, even if you aren't able to attend live
- OAA members attend this webinar for free. If you are a non-member, registration is £25
- Labour analgesia
- Challenges in obstetric anaesthesia
- Neurological monitoring
- Airway management