Obstetric Anaesthesia Birmingham 2020
Poster submissions are only displayed as “ePosters” (electronic posters that are submitted online, and displayed at the meeting via plasma screen displays).
Presenters of ePosters will be sent log-on information from SciGen
View ePosters from Obstetric Anaesthesia 2019 (Newcastle)
- Deadline for meeting registration by presenter: Monday 6 April 2020
- Deadline for ePoster submission: Thursday 30 April 2020
- ePosters will be available live on the website on the week starting Monday 11 May 2020
NB: Ethics Approval. The OAA is committed to maintaining the highest possible standards of research ethics. As a result, during the course of your presentation you are requested to state by whom your work was approved. This should also be included on your poster. This may be your local ethics committee, audit committee or hospital Caldicott Guardian. If your work was submitted to a clinical trials registry, this should also be stated. For case reports, please ensure that you include a statement on patient consent. By including information on research ethics and consent, we hope to ensure that work of the highest quality is presented, encouraging others to maintain these high standards.
- Any correspondence regarding the presentation must be made via the abstract system and sent via the 'contact' button for the relevant abstract.
- NOTE: In the case of presentation by a trainee it is advisable that the supervising author (or a nominated substitute) is available during presentation of the abstract to answer any questions and/or clarify difficult issues with which a trainee might struggle
ePoster - Timetable for presentation