How to book
|Registration Fees ||Early OAA Member Fee (Up to 23:59 2 November) |
|Standard OAA Member Fee (from 3 November) ||Non Members |
|Consultant (or equivalant) ||£170 || £200 ||£275 |
|Trainee ||£140 || £170 ||£200 |
By booking you will:
If you are a non-member, to obtain the members' reduced rate you must first join the OAA and wait for confirmation of your membership before registering on-line.
- Be able to attend both days of the live conference (1-2 December 2021)
- Have access to the virtual platform
- Be able to view recordings of the live content post conference
- Have access to industry exhibition, e-posters, discussion forums, networking opportunities and much more
- Have priority access to the platform before for the chance to create your profile and explore the platform in advance
OAA Retired Members receive early rate of £95, or standard rate of £125 by calling 0207 631 8882.
Invoices are not issued for registration fees. You will be able to download an electronic receipt from your login on the website, immediately following completion of your credit card payment.
State of the Art Obstetric Anaesthesia Virtual Platform
You will receive a confirmation email once you make your booking. When the platform launches you will receive a link to create your account and access the conference.
In the event you are unable to attend the live days and do not want to access the recordings of the sessions post event we will be able to cancel your access to the conference and offer a refund minus a £20 administration charge up until 10 November 2021. Please provide written notice of your cancellation to email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
You can also contact the Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org