SOAP Bursaries for Invited Speakers
The OAA will offer three funded places for members who have been invited to speak at the SOAP annual meeting.
Funding of up to £1000 per applicant will be available to cover registration, accommodation and travel costs.
- Applicants must have been OAA members for at least one year at the time of application.
- Applicants must have been invited to speak or make some other significant contribution to the SOAP annual meeting by the organising committee of SOAP.
By email, applications should include the following:
- The full name, title, OAA membership number, institution and mailing address of the applicant
- An explanation of the applicant’s contribution to the meeting
- A detailed breakdown of the costs and their justification
- A list of all other sources of funding sought or obtained, or a declaration that none others exist
- An undertaking to provide a written report on return from the meeting/course/project
Payment for travel, accommodation and registration would be by way of reimbursement on production of receipts and conditional on the Applicant attending the whole conference.
If more applications are received than bursaries available, applicants will be ranked in order of priority as determined by the Research and Grants committee and, if appropriate, forwarded to the OAA Executive Committee for a final decision.
Applications should be submitted by email to Robin Russell