OAA Learning zone
Welcome to the OAA Learning zone!
In this section we will be drawing together useful resources on a range of topics relevant to obstetric anaesthesia.
Each topic will take on a similar format, to aid navigation.
The resource will include
• OAA lectures from the last 4 years on the topic
• OAA posters from the last 4 years on the topic
• Links to relevant MBRRACE-UK reports and MBRRACE PowerPoint teaching slides
• Relevant national guidance from NICE, OAA, RCoA, AoA, HSIB, RCOG and others
• Links to OAA approved guidelines or OAA reviewed guidelines
• Link to relevant themes in the Raising the Standards: RCoA Quality Improvement Compendium
• RCoA FRCA questions relevant to the topic
• A multi-disciplinary simulation scenario suggestion to help bring all the information and learning together
We hope that this resource will help you and your maternity team.
New topics will be uploaded at regular intervals.
If you have a topic that you would like us to cover, please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.