Obstetric Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
5-6 May 2022
ICC Wales, Newport
On Thursday 5 - Friday 6 May 2022, we look forward to seeing you in-person again at Obstetric Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). This will be the first physical ASM in 3 years! We hope you will be able to join us for what will be an exciting conference and will give you the chance to finally meet up with colleagues and friends face to face. Come together again as an obstetric anaesthesia community for the first time in nearly 3 years!
What to expect from ASM 2022:
- Quality education in obstetric anaesthesia with high-profile speakers and interactive sessions
- Opportunity for scientific development and CPD
- Chance to interact and network with colleagues in-person for the first time in nearly 3 years!
- Take part in our social event programme, including networking drinks and conference dinner
- View the latest abstracts in obstetric anaesthesia by visiting the e-poster boards and listen to your colleagues present in-person
- Tired of virtual exhibition pages? Finally meet up with industry and get your hands on the latest equipment!
Book your place today for Obstetric Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting 2022. Programme and more information coming soon.
We are looking forward to seeing you in-person again on 5-6 May 2022!
Please note that this will be a fully physical event, there will not be any virtual tickets. We are following COVID guidelines closely.